Please find the agenda HERE , with related staff reports:
- Deputation – J. Mullan of Ainley Group – Midhurst Environmental Assessment (EA) Update – Presentation of Draft Environmental Study Report (ESR);
- Minutes review and approval
- Question Period
- Motion – Approval of conditional offer of purchase to MNR for the Hasty Tracks property;
- Action Report – Draft By-law – Establish and Regulate the Springwater Fire Department;
- Action Report – Group Benefits Program Renewal;
- Information Reports – Building permit activity; Vespra valley Estates Phase 3; Completion of Roads Needs Study; Del Trend Drinking Water System Annual Report; Education Development Charges Simcoe County District School Board and Simcoe Muskoka District School Board; Legal Fees & Annual Net Tax Levy Increases.
- Verbal Report Updates – Official Plan, Economic Development Updates; County & Municipal Updates;
- Motions To Which Notice Has been Given – Request that an Update Open House be held By Simcoe County consultants re the ERRC to provide responses/updates to outstanding questions from residents and agencies.
- Notices of Motion
- Items For Future Consideration
- By-law approvals.
Deputy Mayor – Don Allen